Translate

miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

Rock code and Roll at JavaOne 2015



This year I'm going to be participating again in an active way at JavaOne 2015.

I'll be hacking some code and making some noise:

  •  Hackergarten on Tuesday noon hacking some code with the Open Source Project tFactory
  • Live interview with Oracle Technology Network on Tuesday afternoon presenting the Spanish spoken communities initiative called JEspañol.
  • Playing guitar, drums, singing and applauding  with the Java Community Band The Null Pointers.

This year my forum proposal was rejected but next year It will be another chance to apply for a presentation ;).


Stay tuned for updates and feel free of reach me out if you happen to be at JavaOne, OpenWorld or virtually on my channels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario